The McDSP Channel G Surround multi-channel compressor/limiter plug-in gives you incredibly authentic-sounding analog compressor sound and response for your 5.1 mixes. Channel G Surround is optimized for 5.1 surround and uses four compressor sets. You get models of some of the greatest classic analog units out there, set up to add that magic touch to surround applications. This plug-in lets you link individual controls across different surround channels, giving you a great degree of consistency. Perfect for mixing, mastering, and post production, Channel G Surround makes a fantastic surround production tool!McDSP Channel G Surround Multi-channel Compressor/Limiter Plug-in at a Glance
- Great for 5.1 surround applications
- Get the great sound and vibe of some of the world's greatest analog desks
Great for 5.1 surround applications
Channel G Surround is a compressor/limiter optimized for 5.1 channels using four compressors sets (LR, C, LsRs, and LFE). These compressor sets can key from any combination of the LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channels. Individual compressor controls can be linked across various surround channels, and the LFE channel includes an optional lowpass filter.
Get the great sound and vibe of some of the world's greatest analog desks
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world's most popular analog mixing desks. The Channel G user interfaces seamlessly integrate with the Digidesign D-Control and D-Command control surfaces.
- Channel G Surround provides compression for the 5.1 surround environment
- Full-featured surround compressor/limiter in LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channel sets
- Optional LFE lowpass filter 24dB/octave slope
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Great for mixing and mastering
- HD versions support AAX (DSP, Native), TDM, RTAS, AU, AudioSuite formats
The McDSP Channel G Surround plug-in puts classic analog compression into your surround mixes!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.