With the McDSP 4020 Retro EQ TDM plug-in you get the rich sound of a vintage hardware EQ with the flexibility only software can provide. The 4020 Retro EQ features a gain-dependent variable slope/Q system on each band. That means that the Q-width of the LMF and HMF parametric bands, and the slope of the LF and HF shelving bands, is dependent on how much you cut or boost that band. This creates an incredibly smooth sound with the musical quality that hardware EQs are known for. Factor in the specially-designed output stage that eliminates digital clipping and replaces it with a smooth, analog-like distortion, and you've got your new go-to EQ in the McDSP 4020 Retro EQ TDM plug-in.McDSP 4020 Retro EQ TDM Plug-in at a Glance
- Analog saturation modeling
- Anti-clip output stage
- Variable slope filtering
McDSP's 4020 Retro EQ TDM plug-in features the same analog saturation modeling that made McDSP famous with engineers worldwide. No matter how extreme your settings are the 4020 Retro EQ won't sound harsh and digital, just smooth and analog.Anti-clip output stage
McDSP's anti-clip output stage topology means you simply can't clip the output stage of the 4020 Retro EQ. Even with heavy boosting, the 4020 Retro EQ maintains its analog vibe.Variable slope filtering
You'll love how smooth and natural sounding the sound of the 4020 Retro EQ is, thanks to McDSP's variable slope filtering. In essence, this means that the "Q" of the parametric bands, and the slope of the shelving bands, varies with the amount of boost or cut applied. Small gain boosts have a wide "Q", which narrows as more boost is applied, creating a smooth and musical sound.McDSP 4020 Retro EQ TDM Plug-in Features
- Vintage-sounding 4-band parametric EQ plug-in
- Variable slope filtering uses lighter (12dB/Oct) attenuation near the cutoff frequency, then heavier (24dB/Oct) attenuation farther from the cutoff frequency, for an incredibly smooth sound
- Variable Q/Slope is gain dependent - wider at lower boost/cut values, narrower at higher values
- Anti-clip output stage prevents digital clipping
- Mono and Stereo components included
- Mac/PC: AAX (DSP, Native), TDM, RTAS, AU, AudioSuite
Give your tracks the vintage treatment with the McDSP 4020 Retro EQ TDM plug-in!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.