The Maxon RTO700 Real Tube Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal has no clipping diodes in the signal path - All distortion comes directly from the dual triode preamp tube and hi-gain amp circuit. This design makes the RTO the best tube overdrive pedal for use with clean and semi-clean amps to effectively add a 2nd or 3rd channel of pure tube tone to your rig.
Every aspect of the RTO700 has been re-thought and redesigned to provide a lifetime of trouble-free performance. As soon as power is applied to the pedal, an In-Rush Current control begins heating the tube at a very low voltage (much like a tube amp standby switch) to dramatically extend tube life. When the pedal is engaged, a charge pump circuit bumps incoming voltage to feed the tube with 12.6 VDC.
Unlike other tube overdrive pedals, the RTO700 places the tube AFTER the OD/Distortion circuits, making it the best tube overdrive pedal to recreate an authentic tube-amp tone.
Gain and Master Controls allow the user to dial the amount of distortion and output level. The three Tone controls are completely independent with no frequency overlap, allowing for an unprecedented degree of tonal options. Everything is kept clean and tight via the variable VCA Noise Reduction circuit, which features an LED status indicator and On/Off switch.
The Maxon RTO700 Tube Overdrive Guitar Pedal Front-Panel Controls are as follows...
- GAIN - Controls Gain level.
- MASTER - Controls output level allowing user to match effect and bypass levels .
- BASS - Controls low frequency range.
- MID - Controls middle frequency range.
- TREBLE - Controls high frequency range.
- NR - Controls amount of Noise Reduction when NR is switched on.
- NR On/Off - Turns Noise Reduction on/off.
Like all Maxon products, the RTO700 features True Mechanical Bypass switching using a 3PDT switch. The RTO700 comes complete with the Maxon AC2009 9-Volt power supply, an auto sensing digital power supply that can be used anywhere in the world.
Maxon RTO700 Tube Overdrive Guitar Pedal Features
- All tube overdrive and distortion
- Ideal for adding tube tone to clean amps
- In-Rush current control for extended tube life
- Extensive gain and tone controls for maximum sound shaping
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.