The 000-42 is the epitome of Martin quality and design, with a resonant solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides. Beautiful detail and cosmetics throughout. Includes hardshell case.
Martin Standard Series 000-42 Acoustic Guitar Features
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: 000 14-Fret
- Top Braces: Scalloped 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Abalone Pearl with Black/White/Black Inlays
- Side Inlay: B/W Boltaron
- Back Inlay: B/W Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Tapered
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /C. F. Martin, Block Abalone Pearl
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid with B/W Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflake - Select Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid/Mitered
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss/ Dark Mahogany Stain
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Standard Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Gold with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Abalone Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Includes case
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.