Adding to their compact and affordable, yet highly playable "Little Martin" Travel series, the new LX1E features the same great sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides and Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The LX1E also features the addition of a Fishman Isys T preamp.
Like its predecessors, the latest addition to the Martin line is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar. These Little Martins are durable and easy to play. They are the perfect "pick up and play" guitars that let you jam at home or on the road and are the perfect choice for students. Little Martins come with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
Martin LX1E Features
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint.
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body.
- Solid Sitka spruce top.
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern.
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides.
- Rust Stratabond neck.
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval.
- Nut Material: White Corian.
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered.
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo.
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- 23" scale length.
- 14 frets clear.
- 20 frets total.
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish.
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly.
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq.
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs.
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots.
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label with Serial # and Patent #
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.