Alternative Construction The DRS1 acoustic-electric guitar is designed with some alternative materials to keep it durable and affordable, while maintaining the traditional stylings, playability, and rich tonal clarity you'd expect from a Martin guitar. It's constructed with a solid sapele top, back, and sides, for a look and sound that's similar to the spruce which Martin's guitars are typically made with. The neck is carved from Stratabond -- or sheets of birch which have been laminated into blocks -- resulting in a very rigid and durable neck. The fingerboard and bridge are made from Richlite, which is made from recycled paper and cardboard but is durable and sports an appearance similar to ebony.
Ready For The Road Being that the DRS1 is Martin's most affordable solid wood model, you won't mind taking this one out on the road. It's got a modified low oval neck profile so it's comfortable to play standing or sitting, and it has great action so you can play up and down its 14 clear frets. Hardware includes Fishman Sonitone pickup, preamp, and volume/tone controls, so you'll be ready to play wherever the road takes you.
Martin DRS1 Road Series Acoustic Guitar Features
- Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar in Martin's D-14 body style
- Solid sapele top, back, and sides with satin finish
- Stratabond neck and black Richlite fingerboard and bridge
- 14 clear frets and 20 frets total with ABS white dot inlays
- 25.4" scale length
- Modified low oval neck profile
- Tapered headstock
- Black pickguard
- Fishman Sonitone under-saddle pickup, preamp, and volume/tone controls
- Martin 345 dreadnought guitar case included
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.