The C.F. Martin DCPA1 Plus Acoustic-Electric Guitar is made with the working musician in mind. The DCPA1 Plus boasts a Sitka spruce soundboard that's supported by Martin’s Hybrid "X" scalloped bracing for exceptional volume and projection. Offering a perfect tonewood combination, the back and sides are constructed from East Indian rosewood to impart that renowned tonal richness that you can only find in a rosewood guitar. The DCPA1 Plus is adorned with a gorgeous abalone rosette, a beautiful ovangkol back purfling and ovangkol binding along the body and fingerboard edges to offer added aesthetic appeal and a top-shelf vibe that is unmistakably Martin. The single cutaway body design allows for extended range in your lead playing for when you need to access those upper register notes.
Providing a modern feel and contemporary playability, the select hardwood neck is carved into Martin's ergonomic Performing Artist profile while the environmentally-friendly, yet superbly playable black richlite fingerboard houses 20 frets and elegant arrow and square inlays.
The C.F. Martin DCPA1 Plus also comes right out of the factory with user-friendly premium Fishman F1 Aura+ electronics system. This pickup system employs a Sonicore under-saddle transducer and features convenient side mounted volume and tone controls plus an onboard chromatic tuner.
Finally, the DCPA1 Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes with a hardshell case for when you’re ready to hit the road!
What happens when you merge the classic look and feel of a traditional Martin acoustic guitar with the convenience of today's modern acoustic-electric? You get the Performing Artist series, that's what! Like so many classic Martins from years past, the Performing Artist series is crafted using nothing but the finest tonewoods, with solid Sitka spruce for the top and solid East Indian rosewood making up the back and sides. Add to this a satin-finished neck, a unique neck carve, and a convenient cutaway, and you've got a guitar that's downright inspiring to play. But this is only half the story.
Martin takes the acoustic-electric on an evolutionary journey, equipping these axes with the Fishman F1 Aura. Far more than a simple pickup system, the F1 Aura combines high-end acoustic sound images, an onboard digital tuner, a compressor, a phase control, an EQ, and anti-feedback control. In short, it's everything that you need to be in complete control of your onstage sound. Coupled with the tonewood selection, this is truly a huge step forward for amplified acoustic guitar. This is the Performing Artist DCPA1, which boasts the classic Martin dreadnought sound.
Martin DCPA1 Performing Artist Series Acoustic/Electric Guitar Features at a Glance
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Solid Ovangkol
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Ovangkol
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid
- Headplate: Richlite
- Heelcap: Richlite
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Arrows & Squares
- Fingerboard Binding: Solid Ovangkol
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone w/ Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 345pa Hardshell - Brown
- Interior Label: None
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.