Martin continues to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of their beloved D-35 model with the introduction of the D12-35 50th Anniversary Limited Edition model. This celebratory edition is a 12-string, solid headstock Dreadnought limited to a quantity of 183, the quantity of the first 1965 production run. This modern interpretation of the original model includes a European spruce top with Martin’s Vintage Tone System (VTS) and 3-piece East Indian rosewood back and sides. Martin enthusiasts worldwide will want to add this beauty to their collection.
The new Martin Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin’s craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
Hardshell case included.
Martin D12-35 Acoustic Guitar Features
- Body type: D-12 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid European spruce with VTS
- Back & sides: Solid East Indian rosewood with East Indian rosewood wedge
- Bracing pattern: Standard X, non-scalloped
- Body finish: Polished gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.81" (46mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid black ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid black ebony
- Tuning machines: Gold grand tuners with butterbean buttons
- Bridge: Solid black ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated white tusq/bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Special features: Limited edition
- Country of origin: United States
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.