An affordable medium-sized guitar that's ready for the stage.
Martin combines over 180 years of old-world craftsmanship with new technologies to create this amazing instrument. This balanced auditorium sized guitar features a solid spruce top, with a customized rosette, and a back and sides made from durable, forest-friendly HPL material. The strong Stratabond neck and robust Richlight fingerboard are combined to deliver a fast, even playability all across the neck. Equipped with reliable Fishman electronics, and you're ready to plug into any amp or mixing board. The custom X1-000E gives you that legendary Martin sound and feel at a price that anyone can afford.
Case sold separately.
Martin Custom X Series X1-000E Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar FEATURES
- Sweet-sounding solid spruce top
- Comfortable and compact 000 body shape
- Resonant HPL back and sides
- Fishman Sonitone pickup system
- Case sold separately
Realize the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar. Order today.
Martin Custom X Series X1-000E Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar SPECIFICATIONS
- Type/Shape 6-string auditorium
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Top Braces: Solid Spruce 5/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Back and Sides: Durable Forest-Friendly Mahogany Patterned HPL
- Neck: Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified low oval
- Headplate: Mahogany-patterned HPL with printed logo
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Scale length 25.4"
- Number of frets 20
- Bridge: Black Micarta
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Strings: Martin MSP7100 Lifespan 92/80 Phosphor Bronze Strings
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.