Get the unique sound and great feel of a 00 guitar with the Martin 00X1AE left-handed acoustic-electric guitar. The solid Sitka spruce top delivers rich acoustic tone, and a low-oval neck profile that makes the 00X1AE easy to play. The 00X1AE's mahogany grained HPL on the back and sides reflects Martin's environmentally friendly mindset. This non-cutaway guitar has built-in Fishman Sonitone electronics that includes USB for direct plug-and-play recording to your computer. AudioShop's got a great value in an acoustic-electric Martin - the acoustic-electric 00X1AE!
Martin 00X1AE Left-handed Acoustic-electric Guitar
- Solid spruce top for rich tone that matures with age
- Low-oval neck profile feels incredibly smooth
- Great-sounding electronics with USB connectivity
Solid spruce top for rich tone that matures with age
AudioShop knows that the choice of top wood can make or break the sound of an acoustic guitar. For the 00X1AE, Martin chose a solid Sitka spruce top. Chosen as much for its look as its tone, solid spruce has a rich sound with excellent projection. And because it's a solid-wood top, the tone of your 00X1AE will age gracefully, with enhanced harmonics and greater tonal balance as the years go by.
Low-oval neck profile feels incredibly smooth
Whether you need to survive long recording sessions or plan to play out late into the night, you'll be glad you got a Martin 00X1AE acoustic-electric. The 00X1AE features one of Martin's amazing modified low-oval neck profiles, which gives you enough girth to hold onto while still allowing you to play faster lines unhindered.
Great-sounding electronics with USB connectivity
The 00X1AE acoustic-electric is equipped with the Fishman Sonitone USB pickup system, which gives you great-sounding output, onstage and in the studio. The Sonitone USB system puts volume and tone controls directly in the soundhole for easy access, and the USB output gives you plug-and-play connectivity with your Mac or PC, for instant recording in your DAW of choice.
Martin 00X1AE Left-handed Acoustic-electric Guitar Features
- Classic Martin styling with premium Fishman electronics in a traditional dreadnought design
- 00-body style is smaller than a dreadnought, producing more midrange-focused tone
- Solid Sitka spruce A-Frame X-1 top bracing for maximum resonance and projection
- Fishman Sonitone USB pickup gives you easy DAW connectivity and great-sounding amplified tone
- Solid spruce top adds tonal richness, and will sound even better as it ages
- Modified low-oval neck profile plays fast and smooth
Martin puts a spin on their classic guitars with the acoustic-electric 00X1AE!
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).