The Martin 000RS1 Acoustic Electric Guitar is distinguished by its all-sapele body construction. The sapele top produces a unique, strong tone that is warmer than spruce and is versatile enough to take on different styles of playing. Sapele possesses a similar aesthetic and tone as mahogany; which makes it a natural choice for finger picking, flat picking, or playing bottle-neck country blues. The Martin 000RS1 will deliver the tone you are looking for.
The neck is carved from select hardwood into Martin's cozy Modified Low Oval profile. The belly bridge and fingerboard are made of Richlite that achieves a similar look to ebony. This is an extremely durable material and creates an environmentally sound option.
For live performances, the Martin 000RS1 comes equipped with the Fishman Sonitone sound reinforcement system, which has a preamp mounted in the soundhole with rotary controls for volume and tone and its placement does not interfere with the structural integrity of the guitar. The Sonitone is powered by a 9 volt battery and has an end-pin jack. You will be able shape your amplified tone while delivering classic, lush acoustic tones to your audience. A protective Martin hardshell case is included.
Martin 000RS1 Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sapele
- Back & Sides: Solid Sapele
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Neck: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: 1/8" White Dots
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Bridge: Black Richlite
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/Small Buttons
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/Black Dots
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Case: Hardshell case included
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.