Deep Blue Delay (DBD) is a natural sounding digital/analog delay, with analog direct signal path.
- The DBD has about the same bandwidth as the classic tape echo units, and it can be used in front of an amplifier or in amplifier effects loops.
- There are no noise reduction circuits, which keeps decay of echo as natural as possible.
- The direct signal path is short and made with analog amplifiers with no filtering.
- There should be no distortion or tone coloration as long as input level is in range below maximum allowed.
- The echo signal has a tuned filtering to allow extreme settings without interference.
The delay is specially designed to work well with distorted tone, as this is the most critical application, where delays often fail.
You can use the pedal before or after distortion. As such, it will work exceptionally well on clean sounds where requirements are less stringent, especially in terms of echo bandwidth and repeat formation.
The delay tone has been carefully tuned with lot of attention to the first critical reflection and how the repeats decay.
Deep Blue Delay is kept small (Width x Length x Height :69mm x 111mm x 50mm including jacks and knobs) containing just the basic delay features; Delay Time, Delay Level and Repeat controls. It was designed to work as an ambience delay; like that of a vintage tape echo and the repeat formation was specifically designed to allow easy setting and less critical setting of delay time. With delay times higher than 120ms, the delay time is sometimes set on the beat or on a multiple of the beat. Deep blue handles this by not giving full range repeats, but a tuned response that don’t need to be on the beat to sound good.
- LEVEL: Sets the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone, fully CCW there is only straight (un-effected) guitar signal heard and fully CW gives the loudest delay.
- DELAY: Controls the delay time from 25ms (fully CCW) to 450ms (fully CW)
- REPEAT: Controls the repeats of the delay signal, fully CCW gives one repeat and at fully CW you get infinite feedback.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.