Live Sound Workhorse with Graphic EQ At under 10 pounds, the Mackie ProFX12 mixer is a ideal choice for portable PA rigs or short-term live sound installations. If you're running live microphones with the ProFX12's six XLR mic preamps, you'll love the addition of a 7-band graphic EQ. A graphic EQ is incredibly useful for killing feedback, letting you get more gain out of small PA systems -- great for band practice spaces or house shows. Plus, because it's a Mackie, you can rest assured that the ProFX12 is built like a tank, with a steel chassis, high-density ABS sides, and best of all, a standard-issue three-prong power cord. There's no proprietary power brick or wall wart, so if you misplace your mixer's power cord on the way to the gig, it's easy to replace immediately.
Gig-Ready Onboard Effects and USB Input Not only does this mixer have an instrument-level input on channel 1 for directly plugging in your guitar or bass, but the "FX" in ProFX12 stands for the onboard 32-bit effects processor, loaded with 16 reverbs, delays, chorus effects, and more. Dial in effects with each channels' FX aux send, then plug in any standard 1/4" TRS footswitch pedal to mute and un-mute the effects with your foot. The USB input also makes this compact mixer perfect for solo performers that want to integrate backing tracks into their show. Stream backing tracks from a laptop and turn the dedicated knob to balance the USB input's level with your live microphones and instruments. Then, hit the handy Break switch to mute all channels for music playback in between sets.
Built-in USB Audio Interface + Included DAW Software These days, everyone seems to have a home project studio, with a USB audio interface plugged into their laptop. The ProFX12 mixer is one step ahead, with its built-in USB stereo interface ready to get you rolling at home. The mixer comes with a free download for Tracktion DAW software. When you're playing along with tracks on your computer, you can send the entire mix back to your computer via USB, or choose to only send the "new" audio -- making it easy to record your own tracks to backing tracks.
More Routing Flexibility for Stage or Studio Got outboard gear? The first four channels on the ProFX12 have 1/4" TRS insert jacks, perfect for inserting a compressor on a vocal microphone. Or, turn your four insert jacks into channel direct outputs by plugging in a mono TS cable -- great for feeding a multichannel interface from the Mackie's mic preamps. As you'd expect from Mackie, the ProFX12 has both XLR and 1/4" TRS main outputs along with RCA "tape" outputs that aren't affected by the Graphic EQ. And of course, you can plug your guitar or bass directly into the instrument-level input on Channel 1.
Mackie ProFX12 12-Channel USB Compact Mixer Features - Small-footprint 12-channel mixer
- 6 Mackie microphone preamps with +48V phantom power
- 4 stereo channels with 1/4" inputs
- Instrument-level switch on channel 1 for directly plugging in a guitar or bass
- 1/4" TRS insert jacks on the first four channels
- Three-band EQ on all channels
- Two aux sends (one pre-fade for foldback monitoring, one post-fade for feeding the FX send)
- Onboard 32-bit effects processor with 16 reverbs, delays, chorus effects, and more
- 7-band graphic EQ tunes the main speaker outs or monitor outs, to get more gain out of your PA system with less feedback
- Footswitch jack mutes and un-mutes internal effects with any one-button 1/4" TRS footswitch pedal
- Includes free download of Tracktion software
- Built-in 48 or 44.1 kHz/16-bit USB audio interface for streaming stereo audio to and from your computer
- Standard power cord -- no wall wart or power brick
Mackie practically invented compact mixers, and they're known for their outstanding build quality and value -- which is why Mackie mixers are found everywhere from professional broadcast studios to garage practice spaces. Add Mackie quality to your home recording setup or small PA system with the ProFX12 compact mixer.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.