This Lynx Aurora 16-VT Variable Trim model with preinstalled LT-TB option provides you with phenomenal, pro-quality digital conversion and extremely low-latency performance. The Aurora 16-VT gives you up to 192kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. Word clock and MIDI I/O connectors provide you with additional sync options, and the preinstalled LT-TB card provides you with maximum bandwidth and minimal latency. For excellent conversion quality, the Aurora 16-VT with LT-TB option is your choice!Lynx Aurora 16-VT with LT-TB Option Digital Converter at a Glance
- Outfitted with all of the awesome I/O options you need
- Variable Trim provides perfect level matching
- Fully equipped with convenient front-panel controls
- Onboard 32-channel mixer makes complex routing simple
- Armed with SynchroLock jitter reduction for clear digital audio
- Preinstalled LT-TB option provides ultra-fast Thunderbolt connection
The Aurora 16-VT provides you with professional I/O options to fit your studio or live-sound production rig. Based on handy DB-25 connections, the Aurora 16-VT's analog I/O is electronically balanced and supports both +4dBU and -10dBV nominal levels. Its AES digital I/O is also transformer coupled and capable of driving 500 feet of cable at 192kHz. What's more, the Aurora 16-VT supports both dual and single-wire AES channel modes.Variable Trim provides perfect level matching
The Lynx Aurora 16-VT offers up variable trim analog connections that make connecting to your analog outboard gear or console totally painless. Thanks to its internal trim pots, you can set each of your Aurora 16-VT's analog connections between 6.5dBu and 24dBu. This allows you to dial in the ideal gain staging for your analog equipment, ensuring the best posible signal with the least possible noise.Fully equipped with convenient front-panel controls
Lynx designed the Aurora 16-VT's ergonomic front panel to provide you with easy access to all of its important controls and signal status. The Aurora 16-VT also offers extensive remote control capability. You can control all of its front panel features as well as other low-level options from a Lynx AES16 digital interface card; infrared remote; MIDI; or your computer.Onboard 32-channel mixer makes complex routing simple
The Aurora 16-VT's 32-channel onboard digital mixer provides you with extensive routing and mixing options. Acting as a powerful patch-bay-style digital router, your Aurora 16-VT can easily route signals between its analog and digital inputs on a channel-by-channel basis. That provides you with extremely flexible, and totally recallable, zero-latency monitoring capabilities.Armed with SynchroLock jitter reduction for clear digital audio
Lynx's proprietary SynchroLock jitter reduction technology, from the AES16, is also included. This LYNX-exclusive feature provides extreme jitter reduction of up to 3000:1, allowing Aurora to output an extremely clean clock output for driving the digital audio system.Preinstalled LT-TB option provides ultra-fast Thunderbolt connection
Take advantage of this Aurora 16-VT's preinstalled LT-TB Thunderbolt port option and take full advantage of your computer's fastest connection. Thanks to the Aurora 16-VT's LT-TB option, you get 16 total analog and 16 digital I/O channels and full channel counts at sample rates up to 192kHz. The user-upgradable FPGA also adds enhanced 64 x 32 mixing, and you'll experience some of the lowest latency any recording device can offer.Lynx Aurora 16-VT with LT-TB Option Digital Converter Features
- 16-channel pro-quality AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Onboard 32-channel digital mixer provides flexible I/O routing
- Variable Trim controls let you adjust I/O levels between +8.5dBu and +24dBu for proper gain staging with analog gear
- Comes preloaded with a Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt option card for ultra-high-speed connectivity and low-latency performance
- AES/EBU I/O supports both single- and dual-wire modes
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock Jitter Reduction Technology ensures top-quality sound
- 1U configuration saves space in your rack
- Extensive remote control capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
Lynx Aurora 16-VT with LT-TB Thunderbolt option gives you pro-quality conversion and performance!
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).