Lynx Studio Technology's AES16e-SRC 192kHz Multichannel AES/EBU PCI Express Interface integrates digital consoles, multi-channel A/D and D/A converters, and hard disk recorders with PCI Express-equipped computer-based workstations, while offering 16 channels of high quality sample rate conversion. The AES16e-SRC offers unprecedented AES/EBU channel capacity and routing flexibility in a x1 PCIe card format. With support for up to 16 channels of input and output at sample rates up to 192kHz, the AES16e-SRC turns your computer into a powerful digital router or patch bay with extensive flexibility with minimal cabling. Most importantly, the AES16e-SRC supports the single-wire 192kHz standard and is compatible with existing dual-wire AES/EBU devices. Up to eight AES16es can be installed in a single computer (Windows).Lynx Studio Technology's AES16e-SRC At-a-Glance
- Extremely Low Latencies
- Sample Rate Conversion
- On-Board Digital Mixer
Offering a solution for jitter problems in AES signals, the AES16e-SRC incorporates Lynx word clock technology called SynchroLock that provides extreme jitter tolerance at all inputs. By coupling statistical analysis with low-noise clock generation techniques, SynchroLock is able to extract a very clean clock from AES signals affected by long cable lengths and other noise sources. The clock output of SynchroLock can also be used as a very accurate word clock source for other studio devices.Extremely Low Latencies
Glitch-free recording and playback is assured due to the AES16e-SRC 's large on-board buffers and extremely efficient zero-wait state DMA engine. These features provide tolerance to system latencies and significantly reduce load on the host CPU. Data transfer hardware and software are highly optimized to provide extremely low latencies for ASIO and other real-time applications.Expandability
The AES16e-SRC includes an LStream expansion port for increasing its I/O capabilities. Connecting a Lynx LS-ADAT adds multi-channel ADAT lightpipe I/O and supports format conversion between AES/EBU and ADAT.Sample Rate Conversion
The AES16e-SRC model offers eight channels of mastering quality sample rate conversion to accommodate studios running multiple samples rates or signals not locked to "house sync".On-Board Digital Mixer
The on-board digital mixer offers flexible patch-bay style routing and digital mixing. Zero Latency 32-channel/32-bit digital mixer with 16 sub outputs. Multiple dither algorithms available per channel.Lynx Studio Technology's AES16e-SRC Features
- 16-channel AES/EBU Digital I/O
- X1 PCI Express Interface
- 16 Channels of sample rate conversion
- 192kHz/24-bit Single-wire and Dual-wire Modes
- SynchroLock word clock with Jitter Attenuation
- Multi-card Synchronization
- Powerful Mixing and Routing Engine
- Low-latency Drivers for Windows and Macintosh
- 24-bit AES/EBU format
- 16 I/O in single-wire mode; 8 I/O in dual-wire mode
- Expansion: LStream port provides 16 channels of ADAT I/O
- Clock source: digital inputs, internal and external clocks
- Zero Latency 32-channel / 32-bit digital mixer with 16 sub outputs
- Multiple dither algorithms per channel
- Extremely low-jitter, tunable sample clock with SynchroLock Zero-wait state, 16-channel, scatter-gather DMA engine
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista: MME, ASIO 2.0, WDM, DirectSound, Direct Kernel Streaming and GSIF
- Macintosh OSX: CoreAudio
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.