The LR Baggs Lyric Classical pressure zone acoustic guitar microphone strikes a balance between the fidelity of high-end studio microphones and the indispensable feedback resistance of piezo pickups. The next step in LR Baggs's Tru Mic technology, the Lyric Classical microphone introduces several new patented technologies, including a unique noise-cancellation system that eliminates the boxiness associated with under-saddle acoustic guitar mics, while conveying the sweet highs and powerful low end you'd expect from an external microphone. Whether you're recording in the studio of playing out live, you're going to be impressed by the sound quality you get from your LR Baggs Lyric Classical microphone.
- The feedback-fighting power of a piezo with the sound of a studio microphone
- Patent-pending technologies provide unbelievably high-fidelity sound
- Painlessly simple installation will have you up and playing in no time
When it comes to capturing the sound of your favorite acoustic guitar, there's really no question about it: nothing sounds as good as a quality condenser microphone. But in most cases, using a sensitive studio mic live is a recipe for instant feedback. And while piezo pickups offer high gain before feedback, they seldom sound fantastic. Thanks to its unique pressure-zone design and under-saddle position, the LR Baggs Lyric Classical microphone is able to capture full and vibrant acoustic tone, while remaining shielded from feedback-causing reflections. There's no doubt about it, the Lyric Classical is the system to get for full and accurate acoustic sound.Patent-pending technologies provide unbelievably high-fidelity sound
One of the drawbacks of using an internal acoustic guitar microphone is the boxiness of their sound. By placing the featherweight pressure-zone microphone element less than 3mm from the top of your guitar, the LR Baggs Lyric Classical effectively uses the most resonant part of your instrument as its diaphragm. The rest of the magic occurs in the "black box" technologies within the Lyric Classical itself. This includes a noise-canceling system that rejects the boxy midrange reflections outright plus one bit of genius circuitry that tightens your low end, and another that sweetens your highs no matter how hard your play. The effect is nothing short of astonishing.Painlessly simple installation will have you up and playing in no time
If you already have a bored-out strap pin, then installing the complete LR Baggs Lyric Classical microphone and preamplifier system is freakishly simple. First, you attach the microphone itself to the underside of the bridge plate via a simple, ultra-thin peel-and-stick adhesive pad, and the soundhole controls mount similarly. The Lyric Classical's endpin preamp is simple enough to set in place too, but we'd recommend having a professional, such as one of the experts in AudioBuy.com.au Australia's own guitar workshop, do the actual drilling and installation. Call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer for further details.LR Baggs Lyric Classical Under-saddle Acoustic Guitar Microphone Features
- A featherweight pressure-zone-style under-saddle classical guitar microphone with the sound of a studio mic and the feedback-fighting quality of a piezo pickup
- Microphone's proximity to your guitar's top allows high gain before feedback while capturing the full sound of your instrument
- Revolutionary noise-canceling technology rejects boxy internal reflections
- Patent-pending circuitry provides tight lows, sweet highs, and full-range dynamics
- Onboard presence control offers further tone-shaping options
- Entire system (microphone, soundhole control, and endpin preamp) mounts easily
- Professional installation available - call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer for details
Get studio mic sound with piezo-style feedback rejection from the LR Baggs Lyric Classical microphone system!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.