Verbzilla pedal brings luscious, studio-grade algorithms right to your pedalboard. This stompbox-sized miracle has 11 amazing reverb models that are considered must-have sounds for any kind of music. Verbzilla delivers everything from classic guitar amp-style spring reverb to dreamy, high-end studio favorites right at the touch of a footswitch!
Line 6 ToneCore MS9 Verbzilla Reverb Pedal Features
- Model Switch - This switch is used to select from 11 distinctly different types
- '63 Spring - Based on a Fender 1963 brown spring reverb head unit. Best known for great surf guitar tone!
- Spring - Based on a studio spring reverb.
- Plate - Based on a studio plate reverb.
- Room - Simulates the acoustic properties of a classic echo chamber that consists mainly of early reflections.
- Chamber - An elongated ambient space such as a hall, stairwell or elevator shaft creates this reverb type. Dreamy.
- Hall - Simulates the sound of a concert hall or large open space with a strong reverb tail. Imagine a gymnasium, performance hall, or cathedral.
- Ducking - Built using a 'Hall' but with a ducking effect. The volume of your reverb is "ducked" (reduced) while you're playing, and increases when you stop. This allows for clean musical passages with a touch of reverb that ramps up in volume once you stop playing.
- Octo - Creates a lush, ambient space with a harmonized decay whose harmonic denseness is controlled by the time knob. Use volume swells and prepare to float on a cloud!
- Cave - Surreal cavernous echo chamber.
- Tile - Emulates the acoustic reflections of a tiled room, such as a bathroom with bright early reflections.
- Echo - Just like it says ...echo...echo...echo.
- Mix - Allows you to control the amount of reverb in your signal from dry to 100% wet.
- Decay - Controls how quickly the reverb tail fades to silence.
- Time - Controls the length of pre-delay. This is the amount of delay before the signal hits the reverb chamber.
- Tone - Allows you to adjust the tonal character of the reverb, giving you the flexibility to go from dark and subtle to bright and splashy.
- Trails Switch - When switched on, Verbzilla's processing is engaged while in bypass, so reverb smoothly trails away when you kick the effect off.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.