The StageScape M20d offers a professional suite of built-in dedicated effects on every channel, an easy-to-use Tweak Pad for visual multi-parameter control, and integrated multi-channel recording to capture rehearsals and shows. You even get the freedom to step away from the mixer and adjust your mix remotely via an iPad and the free StageScape app.
A Visual Mixing Experience About the size of your hand, the 7-inch, full-color touchscreen interface is large, clear, and vibrant -- easy to view and navigate in any kind of lighting. Line 6 designed the touchscreen with your workflow in mind: instead of displaying the usual rows of knobs and faders found on a digital mixer, it displays icons on a stage that represent each performer or input, allowing you to make the visual connection between sound source and channel. Simply touch an icon to access all parameters relating to that channel, and perform everything from basic adjustments to deep effects editing. You can use the touchscreen to manage your sound using visual cues to set up mixes, route signals, and more. Or, step away from it all and do the same from the screen of an iPad.
Remote Control Via iPad One of the nice things about the StageScape M20d is that it allows you to use an iPad to walk around the venue and tweak your mix from anywhere in the arena. With the free StageScape app loaded on an iPad, you have full control over all mixer features and functions, so you can set 4 individual monitor mixes from the stage, tweak the front-of-house mix from the audience, and whatever else you can think of. Via an optional USB Wi-Fi adapter, you can use more than one iPad to control separate screens or different parameters -- a handy feature for when you need a band member or sound engineer to adjust a mix from another spot in the venue.
Loads of DSP on Every Channel Keep your rack gear at home -- use the StageScape M20d's onboard suite of dynamics, EQ, and FX processors to create the perfect mix. Line 6's 32-bit floating point processing provides high-quality sound. You get over a hundred fully parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, filters, standard and multi-band compression, limiters, gates, delays, and more, all custom-tailored to each channel. Four stereo master effects let you shape and sweeten the entire mix. Multi-band feedback suppression is available on every mic input, ensuring that perfect sound isn't ruined by annoying squeals during performances.
Touch the Tweak Pad to Dial in Your Ideal Sound When you want to dial in channel EQ, dynamics, and FX real fast, get your hands on the Tweak Pad X-Y multi-parameter controller. Want a specific kind of tone? Drag your finger across the pad toward descriptive words like "bright" or "dark" to adjust your sound accordingly.
Quick Setup Auto-sensing inputs and outputs make setting up live shows way easy. As soon as you plug in a cable, the StageScape M20d uses its auto-sensing inputs to activate each microphone or line input; then it automatically configures a custom channel strip that includes essential gain, EQ, effects, and routing. The same goes for monitor and main outputs -- plug in a PA speaker or monitor and the gear immediately appears on the touchscreen and output signals are automatically routed.
Total scene recall allows the StageScape M20d to save and recall a near unlimited number of stage setups, scenes, and channel DSP presets, for the ultimate in quick setup.
Easy Multi-Channel Recording With the StageScape M20d, you can capture song ideas, record rehearsals, and save entire performances at a moment's notice, without the use of a computer. Record 12 channels of 24-bit WAV files to SD card, USB drive, or directly to your Mac or PC. Record a show and play it back before the audience leaves the hall.
Instant Sound Check With the Quick Capture sound check feature, you can record up to 20 seconds of audio to internal memory from any of the inputs. Quick Capture loops those 20 seconds so you can optimize each drum sound, guitar, and so on while everyone is still setting up.
Line 6 Stagescape M20D Features - 20-Channel digital mixer with touchscreen, multi-channel recording, built-in FX, and more
- 7-inch, full-color touchscreen interface for managing sounds, setting up mixes, routing signals, and more
- Tweak Pad for quickly dialing in channel EQ, dynamics, and FX
- Suite of dedicated dynamics, EQ, and FX processors on every channel: parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, compressors, multi-band compressors, gates, delays, limiters, and more
- 4 stereo master effects engines, including reverbs, delays, and vocal doubling
- 32-bit floating point processing for high-resolution sound
- Multi-band feedback suppression eliminates squeals
- iPad functionality: adjust your mix from anywhere in the room with an iPad and the free StageScape app
- Auto-sensing inputs and outputs automatically create a custom chain with gain, EQ, effects, and routing for your instruments, speakers, mics, and more
- Total scene recall for fast setup
- Multi-channel recording to computer, USB drive, or SD card
- Quick Capture records up to 20 seconds of audio to internal memory from any of the inputs
- Inputs: 12 digitally controlled, auto-sensing mic/line inputs; 4 additional auto-sensing line ins; 2 digital streaming inputs direct from computer, USB drive, or SD card; stereo line inputs
- Outputs: 4 auto-sensing monitor outs on balanced XLR connectors; 2 auto-sensing main outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- L6 LINK multi-channel digital networking for integrating L6 LINK enabled speaker systems
Line 6's StageScape M20d gives you everything you need to mix, record, edit, and play back audio in the venue -- with or without a computer. Do it all with the StageScape M20d!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.