The Lindell Audio 77X-500 is a stereo version of the company's 7X-500 compressor/limiter. The 77X-500 is a double-wide 500 Series module, and Lindell has added Attack and Release knobs that give you exacting signal-shaping capabilities. You can run the unit unlinked or linked; all the FET transistors are matched for excellent stereo tracking. 77X-500 packages the sound of one of the most popular compressor/limiters of all time into the convenient 500 Series format, while giving you all the useful functionality you could ask for. There's a a highpass sidechain filter, which lets you focus its response, and a mix knob the lets you blend its wet and dry signals to taste. With its top-drawer functionality, sonics, and value, we're liking the Lindell Audio 77X-500. So will you.Lindell 77X-500 500 Series Stereo Compressor at a Glance
- Mix control lets you crush your sound, without losing definition
- Continuous control over attack and release
- Highpass sidechain filter allows you to fine-tune your dynamics
Here's a common scenario: you're trying to get an absolutely massive kick sound, so you crush that track mercilessly, and just when you've giving it all the umph you need, you realize that the transient from the beater's completely buried in the mix. Normally, that's when you give a profound sigh, zero out your compressor, and start over from scratch. Lindell's 77X-500 compressor saves you that frustration with its mix control, allowing you to beef up your compression and the blend in the dry signal to bring back some of the original dynamics. New York has claimed the patent on this technique; at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we call it "parallel compression." You'll call it wonderfully effective. So go ahead, set your 77X-500 to its 100:1 "all-in" mode and abuse your tracks. The mix function always brings you back to golden.Continuous control over attack and release
Its mono predecessor offers simple 3-way switches for attack and release, but that may not be ideal when you're dialing in your compression by ear. That's why most "serious" compressors offer continuous control over attack and release - and why the Lindell 77X-500 gives you nice big Attack and Release knobs. Whether you're taming your bass track or punching up some vocals, the Lindell 77X-500 is the right tool for the job.Highpass sidechain filter allows you to fine-tune your dynamics
Whether you're going for the full French house effect, or just want to compress your drum overheads, having a built-in highpass on your sidechain is super convenient. The Lindell 77X-500's onboard highpass sidechain filter gives you three settings to choose from (off, 100Hz, and 300Hz), so it's easy to block out lows without needing to patch external processing.Lindell Audio 77X-500 500 Series Stereo Compressor Features
- A powerful, affordable, and musical 500 Series stereo compressor
- FET-based technology sounds eerily reminiscent of classic compressors from the late '60s
- Variable mix control, for powerful parallel compression techniques
- Attack and Release knobs give you exacting sound-shaping capability
- 3-mode (off, 100Hz, and 300Hz) highpass sidechain filter lets you focus your dynamics
- Choose from mild 4:1, heavy 12:1, and "all-in" 100:1 compression ratios
- Run the channels linked or unlinked
- True-bypass hardware preserves your sound when bypassed
- 20-LED gain-reduction metering lets you keep an eye on the mix
Juice your 500 Series rack with the Lindell 77X-500!
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).