Have it all with the MX400. All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse quad processor are available inside any VST or AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX400 with a USB cable and control all automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in -- while enjoying the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide.
Along with the unique 'hardware plug-ins' for PC and Mac, Lexicon has also included MX-Edit Librarian software so you can store and recall custom programs or pull up your choice of 223 genuine Lexicon settings including 25 dedicated Surround Programs. At its heart, the MX400 is everything you would expect from the company that invented digital reverberation. Seventeen Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects plus dbx compression and de-essing. A generous LCD display and big comfy knobs you can getyour hands around.
Lexicon MX400 Dual Stereo and Surround Reverb Processor Features
- 17 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays and modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Quad-processor design
- 7 effect routing options
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Stereo mode
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Dual-Stereo mode
- 25 Factory/25 user surround programs
- USB 'Hardware Plug-In' feature with
- VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software
- Dual S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24 bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- Large front panel LCD display
- MIDI IN and THRU
- 1/4 in. balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
The first time you ever heard reverb on an album track, chances are you were hearing Lexicon. They invented digital processing. And they've been perfecting it for 30 years.
7 Effects Routing Options The MX400 lets you switch effect routings automatically via front panel controls, so you don't have to spend time behind yoru rack changing cables to instantly re-purpose its four powerful processors. From basc quad mono, to sterero to more complex dual stereo configurations, you can have 'em all at the twist of a knob.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.