The LCT 540’s cardioid 1-inch capsule, enclosed by an extra-large hexagonal grille, captures elaborate, exceptionally nuanced sonic details and optimizes isolation of the main sound source by rendering off-axis sounds. The LCT features three levels of attenuation and three switchable high-pass filters, two-color LEDs as well as pushbuttons for noiseless handling. A dynamic range of 135 dB and an extremely low self-noise of 8 dB round off the features of this exceptional microphone.
Lewitt LCT 540 Microphone Top applications
- Lead and background vocals
- Acoustic instruments // piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings...
- Overhead miking // drums, percussion...
- Ensembles // choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up // guitar amplifier, drums...
- Wind instruments // brass and woodwinds...
- Demanding live and studio applications
- 1-inch dual-system externally biased capsule with an active front and ultra-thin, gold-layered low-mass diaphragm for superior transient response
- Tailored frequency response for rich and authentic sound onstage or in the studio
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Extremely low self-noise of 8 dB and max SPL of 143 dB for an impressive total dynamic range of 135 dB providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and HPF selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleld ease of use
- Rugged all-metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Black carrying case
- LCT 40 SHx shock mount
- LCT 40 Wx windshield
- DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.