For over 16 years, the Lavry DA924 has held the highest rank among converters on the market for accuracy, transparency, musicality, and dynamic range. The Lavry Quintessence performance exceeds it in all these aspects while providing additional functionality.
This DAC includes dual stereo XLR outputs (Main and Monitor) with +18 and +24 dBu peak output levels. An intuitive push-button system and rotary knob controls analog Volume adjustment for the Monitor Output with a resolution of ¼ dB over a 96 dB range, and fine calibration of both outputs by 0.1 dB steps for a ±0.7 dB range.
The Quintessence has two AES and one SPDIF inputs, which accept standard sample rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz. Switching between inputs recalls independent Monitor Volume settings from memory for ease of use and ABX comparison. Other features include BAL/UNBAL, Mono, Polarity Inversion, and personalized illumination settings.
Lavry Quintessence Features
- Transparency and accuracy of a Lavry converter
- Three inputs (2) AES and (1) SPDIF
- Main & Monitor XLR outputs
- Output range setting for +18 and +24 dBu peak level for each output
- Balanced/unbalanced setting for each output
- Monitor output has #dB range
- Volume analog control with .25dB steps
- Volume setting memory for each input
- Output level calibration +/- 0.7dB adjustable in 0.1dB steps
- Mono function
- Polarity Inversion function
- Accepts 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz inputs
- Large rotary knob for Volume adjustment
- Large illuminated pushbuttons display function status
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.