The "LavryBlue" Conversion System offers affordable high-end conversion and features. The LavryBlue system is suited for applications ranging from two-channel recording and mastering to multitrack workstations, and surround sound applications. Versatile and flexible, the LavryBlue is field expandable as more tracks or capabilities are desired. This versatile system gives you 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sampling frequencies. This unit is configured with two AD converters and six DA converters.
A/D cards allow the selection of various word lengths, Analog or Digital soft saturation and Acoustic Bit Correction, dither and noise shaping. Other features include LED metering, reference meter bridge, peak detection and front panel gain control. Conversion may use internal crystals or externally lock to word clock or AES signal.
The D/A is easy to use. It automatically detects and displays the input data rate. The user can optimize for minimum jitter by setting the D/A to CrystalLock for stereo, narrow lock for multitrack applications and wide lock for non standard frequencies.
Lavry Blue 4496 ADDA Interface
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz; All at +/- 25ppm
- Narrow lock range: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz ; All at +/- 100ppm minimum (+/- 150ppm typical)
- Wide lock range: Low 37kHz - 52kHz, High 74kHz - 100kHz - external sync input: word clock or AES, Requires 2-5v amplitude into 75W, termination connected externally.
- X2 switch enables generation of double sampling speeds (74kHz - 100kHz) from normal rates (37kHz -50kHz)
- Analog A/D inputs and D/A outputs may be configured for balanced or unbalanced operation - this unit operates with AC power from 90 - 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.