Lavry Engineering Inc. is proud to announce the latest addition to its product line, the stereo LavryBlack AD10 A/D Converter. Ideal for a wide range of recording and broadcast applications, the Lavry Black AD-10 builds on founder Dan Lavry's reputation for extreme transparency with a number of innovative new features for highest-quality sound, flexibility and ease of use.
LavryBlack AD10 sees the introduction of Lavry Engineering's unique Digital Alias-Free Emulation™ modes. With this exclusive system, in addition to Clear mode users can select the input characteristic of Tube, Transformer or both (Complex). "The AD10 marks the first time that a Lavry Engineering unit has offered this type of option," explains Dan Lavry, President of Lavry Engineering. "With AD10, very high accuracy and transparency remain the starting point. However, the engineer can also alter the original signal if they choose."
In addition to a myriad of functions, the LavryBlack AD10 is accessible via user-friendly interface controlled by a single toggle switch. This switch utilizes multiple displays for heightened efficiency within the compact ½ rack enclosure.
Lavry Black AD-10 Converter Features
- Internal Crystal 44.1, 48, 88.2, & 96 kHz sampling rates
- Ultra-stable internal and external clocking
- Greater than 117dB Dynamic Range (unweighted), 120dB (weighted)
- Less than .0009% THD+N (20HZ-20kHz)
- External Word Clock or AES sync for 32-100kHz operation
- 24 bit AES/SPDIF and optical outputs
- XLR professional level analog inputs (+4dBu)
- ¼" instrument line level analog inputs (-10dBV)
- Accepts balanced or unbalanced analog signals
- 14 segment digital meters w/Peak Hold
- Meter display gain setting in 1dB steps
Introduction of AD10 extends Lavry's Black Series which began with the highly popular DA10. This stereo D/A converter set new standards in performance and quality at a cost-effective price point.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.