An American-made dreadnought with traditional looks, top-of-the-line features & Larrivee's revolutionary bracing system: the Larrivee D-40 Mahogany Legacy Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar. Made in America, the Larrivee Legacy Series D-40 combines premium features and classic styling with Larrivee's groundbreaking bracing system to offer great tone with the looks to match. The Sitka spruce top is married to mahogany back & sides to deliver a warm-sounding acoustic voice with a meaty midrange and incredible balance. Under the hood, the D-40 sports Larrivee's "Scalloped Parabolic Hybrid" bracing, which was developed after years of research and testing. This revolutionary bracing system seamlessly blends the tonal balance, strength, and clarity of Larrivee bracing with the depth, low-end response, projection, and volume that you'd expect from a vintage dreadnought acoustic. The 25.5"-scale one-piece mahogany neck carries a solid African ebony fingerboard that benefits from the traditional look of diamond inlays.
The Larrivee D-40 comes standard with top-shelf features that you'd typically only find on more expensive instruments including Canadian maple binding, a bone nut, a solid African ebony bridge with a bone saddle, bone bridge pins with abalone dots, and a set of high-quality Grover open-back tuning machines with an 18:1 tuning ratio. Other features include a double-action truss rod that allows for easy adjustment at full string tension, a durable acrylic satin finish, a non-shrink tortoise pickguard, and an old-school-style bold rope top purfling & rosette. Comes with the full protection of a hardshell case.
Larrivee D-40 Mahogany Legacy Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Number Of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1-11/16"
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Fingerboard African Ebony
- Body Wood Mahogany
- Top Sitka Spruce
- Bridge Type African Ebony
- Tuning Machines Open Gears
- Other Features Made in America
- Revolutionary "Scalloped Parabolic Hybrid" Bracing System
- Double-Action Truss Rod (Easily Adjusted at Full String Tension)
- Re-Enforcement for Side Mount Electrics
- Grover Tuners with an 18:1 Tuning Ratio
- Durable Acrylic Satin Finish
- Bold Rope Purfling & Rosette
- Diamond Fingerboard Inlays
- Mother of Pearl Larrivee Headstock Logo
- Bone Nut, Bone Saddle, and Bone Bridge Pins with Abalone Dots
- Non-Shrink Tortoise Pickguard
- Orientation Right-Handed
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Case Type Hardshell Case
- Series Mahogany Legacy Series
- Model D-40
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.