The Kurzweil PC3 series keyboards introduced some major developments in synthesizer technology, with their anti-aliasing VA oscillators, improved KB3 mode, amazing sound sets, 16 independent riffs and arpeggiators, powerful song and QA modes, sampling, unparalleled MIDI control, and more. If you're a long-time Kurzweil fan, however, you may have missed those wonderful sample libraries you've built up over the years. The PC3K8 changes everything! This revolutionary new keyboard combines all of the hard-hitting PC3 features, plus K 2/25/26 series .K file sample library compatibility, which opens the door to some of the greatest sound sets ever created.More tracks
With the PC3K8, you can combine more than a decade and a half of K2000 and K2500 legacy sample libraries with the PC3's super-powerful Dynamic V.A.S.T. synthesis engine, for exploring the uncharted possibilities of sound development. The potential power of the PC3K8 is simply incredible, and 88 PC3X-style fully weighted keys make it a blast to play. It even offers more excellent new features, including a USB host port that lets you plug in standard USB thumb drives so that you can quickly store and retrieve data, as well as load OS updates.
One further development that the PC3K8 offers you is 128MB of nonvolatile user-sample memory. Made possible by a breakthrough in sample flash technology, this nonvolatile user memory adds a new level of stability to the PC3K8. Not only does this new sample flash memory allow the PC3K8 to retain user samples after a power cycle, but it also powers back on with zero sample load time. Whether you're a Broadway performer, a working musician, a composer, or even a hobbyist, if you're looking for the very best performance sounds from a super-stable keyboard, you'll find it with the Kurzweil PC3K8!Kurzweil PC3K8 88-key Keyboard Workstation Features at a Glance
- 88-note fully weighted hammer action, with velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive keys
- Quick release spring gives keys the response needed for synth/organ parts
- 128MB nonvolatile sample flash RAM
- Compatible with K 2/25/26 series sample libraries and programs
- Large backlit LCD with dedicated back-panel brightness and contrast controls
- 128-voice polyphony, dynamically allocated, lightning-fast performance
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Over 850 stunning factory presets, many of which use 10-20 layers
- Features samples from PC2 Base Sound ROM, Orchestral, Classic Keys, String Section ROM, and more
- Over 64 KB3 programs
- Includes 96 factory MIDI setups and 128 user-programmable MIDI setups
- MIDI setups include 8 independent zones, effects and arpeggiator settings
- General MIDI compatible
- 2,560 locations for user-created preset programs
- 2,560 locations for user-created MIDI Setups
- ROM expansion slot
- 16 insert effects distributed over 12 buses and 2 auxiliary sends
- Over 300 effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, EQ, distortion, compression, and more
- Master effects section with 5-band parametric EQ and 3-band compressor
- Pitch and modulation wheels
- 9 front-panel sliders/drawbar controllers
- 2 front-panel switches (momentary or toggle, software selectable)
- 3-switch pedal input
- 2 continuous-control pedal inputs, mono pressure
- Super Ribbon input
- Breath-controller input
- Controller values can be "captured" and stored as part of a program
- "Info" soft button displays what the PC3's assignable controllers are doing in each program
- "Easy Audition" lets you preview patches with short sound sequences
- 16 independent arpeggiators with multiple latch modes, selectable play orders, and more
- 4 x 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Rear-panel 1/4" headphone output
- 24-bit stereo S/PDIF featuring 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz modes
- Syncable to external clock
- MIDI input, Output, and Throughput (hardware switchable to copy of MIDI output)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB, including data storage and OS updates via thumb drive
- USB thumb drive memory port lets you store and load programs, OS updates, and sequences.
- Free OS updates
- 55 lbs.
For the very pinnacle of sampling and synthesis, with K series sample support, get the Kurzweil PC3K8 keyboard workstation!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.