You provide the samples, and the Korg Electribe Sampler music production workstation provides a powerful sequencing environment with cutting-edge effects and outstanding live performance potential. While the Electribe Sampler comes with a collection of drum sounds and loops, you'll love how easy it is to load your own custom sounds and create complex arrangements with them. You'll also be able to use the built-in analog modeling sound engines to create fat bass and synth sounds. If you like creating your own samples, the Korg Electribe Sampler is the perfect tool for sequencing them.Korg Electribe Sampler Music Production Workstation at a Glance
- Next-gen groove workstation with old school sampler appeal
- Hands-on Kaoss-style effects manipulation
- Create anywhere, then export to Ableton Live
- Sequence any way you want, with 16 velocity-sensitive pads
- Modulation sequencer for amazing live performance potential
Whether you have a large library of samples or are just getting started with electronic music production, the Korg Electribe Sampler is a powerful creative tool. You can load your own sample sounds, or choose from the included samples and loops from Sample Magic, Loopmasters, and Prime Loops. You can slice up samples to they follow tempo changes, apply effects, and even resample while manipulating sound parameters. And you're not limited to your sample collection - the Electribe Sampler also boasts analog modeling sound engines for creating huge synths, basses, and pads.Hands-on Kaoss-style effects manipulation
A Kaoss-style X/Y pad on the Korg Electribe Sampler replaces the ribbon controller found on previous Electribes, giving you hands-on control over effects parameters. It's cool for filter sweeps, and it also lets you trigger instrument sounds to play scales and arpeggiations. When you're performing live, you'll love the intuitive and creative control this touchpad allows. Best of all, the Electribe Sampler has an internal modulation sequencer that lets you record your hands-on manipulations onto your pattern for even more creative potential.Create anywhere, then export to Ableton Live
Electronic music producers at AudioBuy.com.au Australia love the go-anywhere nature of the Korg Electribe Sampler - it's even battery powered for true portability. But when you're back in your studio, you need an easy way to integrate with the rest of your gear. If you use Ableton Live you're in luck - the Korg Electribe can export each part within a pattern to a dedicated .wav file, and generates an Ableton Live Set (.als) file that puts your pattern directly into Abelton Live.Sequence any way you want, with 16 velocity-sensitive pads
Whether you like to tap in your own drum grooves or use a step sequencer, the Korg Electribe Sampler has you covered. The 16 velocity-sensitive pads have a great feel to them, and you can use them as a keyboard to play basslines and melodies with instrument sounds. Each pattern you create can have up to 64 steps for each part, long enough to create patterns that build and pulse instead of simply looping over and over.Modulation sequencer for amazing live performance potential
The Korg Electribe Sampler's modulation sequencer lets you add excitement to your patterns by recording your hands-on manipulations. There are 24 modulation sequences for each pattern, allowing you to automate filter sweeps, delay swells, pan positions, and much more. Especially if you're performing live, the Electribe Sampler's modulation sequencer lets you add another layer of creativity to your music.Korg Electribe Sampler Music Production Workstation Features
- 16-part sample sequencer with 999 sample slots and 270 seconds total sampling time
- Includes samples and loops from Sample Magic, Loopmasters, and Prime Loops to get you started
- Extensive hands-on control thanks to dedicated knobs and Kaoss-style X/Y pad
- Add sonic spice with 38 effects types
- Load and save samples via SD card
- Create and store up to 250 patterns, and group them together for fast recall
- Easily export your patterns as Ableton Live sets for further production on your computer (Ableton Live 9 Lite included)
- Power via AC adapter or 6 x AA batteries
- Sync port lets you synchronize with other Korg instruments
Your creativity is unlimited with the Korg Electribe Sampler!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.