A modern equalizer inspired by a vintage, studio classic.
With the EQP-KT, Klark Teknik pays homage to the legendary Pultec EQP-1A equalizer by democratizing the rare and expensive vintage device for the 21st Century. Borrowing the smooth musical sound from the classic unit, the EQP-KT can be used in all stages of the recording process—from tracking to mastering. At the heart of the EQP-KT is a vintage Class-A circuit design constructed from the highest-quality components—all of which meet or exceed the Pultec EQP-1A’s original specifications. This is just one of the many ways the EQP-KT offers precision and superb signal integrity.
Like the Pultec, the EQP-KT owes its characteristic warmth to a set of premium, hand-selected 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes. This time-tested combination provides low-noise analog output with the ideal balance of tight, warm bass, silky-smooth midrange and brilliant, airy treble.
Being a passive equalizer, the EQP-KT is also equipped with a bypass/EQ switch. This means that the signal level remains the same regardless of whether the EQ is switched on or not. This is useful when comparing a flat signal to an equalized one and many engineers have found that the audio can be enhanced simply by passing the signal through the device with the EQ switched off.
While Pultec may have written the book on studio equalization with the legendary EQP-1A in the 1950s, the EQP-KT affords modern audio aficionados the precise, tone-sculpting technology that has defined musical excellence for generations.
- Single-channel, two-band equalizer based on the classic Pultec EQP-1A
- Class-A, all discrete circuitry for highest signal integrity
- Premium selection 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- Custom-built MIDAS input and output transformers
- Switchable frequency selectors with up to 7 frequency points
- Independent boost and cut controls provide immense creative potential
- Variable bandwidth control for wide sound sculpting
- Inductor based equalizer section
- Bypass feature allows for A/B comparison
Get the sound and functionality of Pultec's classic EQP-1A Equalizer.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.