Take your bass tone to the next level.
The KHDK Abyss Overdrive is a game-changing bass overdrive, offering bass players complete control over their tone by doing the job of two amps: instead of having to use a clean bass amplifier for fat bottom end and cranked amp for overdriven midrange tone, you can achieve the signature bass rock tone with a single pedal. Abyss adds a full-body punch without modifying your original tone and the Dirty and Clean channels allow you to draft your desired sound with just the right amount of richness added.
Utilizing bi-amp technology with two discrete circuits, Abyss Overdrive divides your signal down two paths. One of them stores your original dynamic and color, keeping it unmodified. The other path adds an overdriven sound with fullness and a punch like the KHDK's celebrated No. 1 Overdrive. As the two signals meet again, the result is your original sound made more powerful, fuller and richer.
Like all KHDK pedals, Abyss is proudly crafted and quality-tested in Kentucky, USA.
- Dirty controls the amount of distorted signal in your tone.
- Clean controls your original sound and adds only volume, changing nothing.
- Treble is a passive, natural sounding low-pass filter. It cuts high end and offers a wide frequency range. Turned clockwise, it becomes raw, aggressive and cuts through. Turned counterclockwise, it cuts highs for a more mellow and warm tone. <
- Lo/Hi is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost and a subtle crunchy overdrive, great for rhythm playing. The hi setting adds saturation, sustain, low end and compression. This setting is recommended for a more powerful rhythm or soloing.
- Gain sets preamp gain, affects amount of compression and sustain.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.