The JZ Microphones V11 Microphone is a turning point for the praised Vintage series with an absolutely new microphone design, which follows the same vintage traditions and qualities as all JZ Microphones products, but is not a version or replica of a classic and legendary microphones like the U47, U67 or C12. The number 11 stands for 2011 as reference year when a new classic microphone has been created. Vintage 11 is dedicated for everyone who loves recording in the highest quality possible and wants something better than all known studio standards. The Vintage 11 even has a budget-friendly price.
JZ Microphones V11 Microphone Specifications
- Transducer type: Electrostatic
- Operating principal: Pressure gradient
- Diaphragms active diameter: 27 mm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Suggested load impedance: >500 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz into 1000 ohms load: 22 mV/Pa
- S/N Ratio CCIR 468-3 weighted: 76.5 dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651 A-weighted: 87.5 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level DIN/IEC A-weighted: 6,5 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 ohm load: 134 dB
- Dynamic range of the microphone preamplifier: 128 dB
- Phantom powering voltage on pins 2 & 3 of XLR: +48 V (+/-4 V)
- Current consumption: <2 mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male, gold plated contacts
- Signal polarity: Positive toward pressure on a diaphragm produces positive polarity voltage on XLR pin #2 relatively to pin #3
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.