JZ Microphones engineers' and users' opinion is that any Black Hole Series microphone, which is a fantastic vocal mic, is great on every application it is used. Unbelievable clarity and definition, smoothness and feel, and full transparency is the way industry professionals describe their thoughts after using the Black Hole Series microphones to record their music. It is very handy and compact with an absolutely original looking design. It has a new, original stand holder system (damper) and patented variable sputtering of diaphragm, using a specially mixed alloy for coating. The Black Hole is produced with three switchable polar patterns (Omni, Cardioid and Figure of 8). The designer of the Black Hole is sure that the result will agreeably surprise every user.
Every BH series microphone is an amazingly versatile microphone, but the most common applications engineers prefer are male and female vocals, any acoustic stringed instruments, piano, acoustic drum set and percussion, saxophone and other brass instruments.
JZ Microphones BH-1 Black Hole Microphone Features
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- 2 separate, back to back placed single large diaphragm Golden Drop capsules (GDC2)
- Class A discrete electronics
- 1.5 % component selection tolerance
- 3 polar patterns: cardioid, figure of 8, omni
- Innovative and very easy to use shock-mount included
JZ Microphones BH-1 Black Hole Microphone Specifications
- Transducer type: Electrostatic
- Operating principal: Pressure gradient
- Diaphragms active diameter: 2 x 27 mm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Omni / Cardioid / Figure - 8
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: >250 ohms
- Suggested load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz into 1000 ohms load: 18 mV/Pa
- S/N Ratio CCIR 468-3 weighted: 75,5 dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651 A-weighted: 86,5 db-A
- Equivalent noise level DIN/IEC A-weighted: 7,5 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 ohm load: 134,5 dB
- Dynamic range of the microphone preamplifier: 127 db
- Phantom powering voltage on pins 2 & 3 of XLR: +48 V (+/-4 V
- Current consumption: 1,5 mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male, gold plated contacts
- Signal polarity: Positive toward pressure on a frontal diaphragm produces positive polarity voltage on XLR pin #2 relatively to pin #3
- Dimensions: 203 x 51 x 28
JZ Microphones BH-1 Black Hole Microphone Includes
- Handcrafted wooden case
- Standard shock-mount/stand-holder
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.