The Jensen Twin Servo 990 mic preamp is considered the worlds finest mic preamp by audio experts. It's the ideal integration of advanced design software, hardware, engineering know-how, and carefully controlled 'golden ears' tests. It has earned high marks for sonic performance since its introduction in 1988.
The basic circuit was originally published as an application note by Jensen for their finest microphone input transformer, the JT-16-B. Each channel uses two precision 990C operational amplifiers modules, developed and patented by Jensen, to achieve one tenth the distortion and twice the bandwidth of a single stage design.
The Jensen Twin Servo 990 has a 19" wide mainframe rack-mount chassis (1.75"H x 19"W x 8"D) and can be ordered with 1 to 4 channels. Additional channels can be easily added later up to the total capacity of the mainframe.
The Jensen Twin Servo 990 can be ordered with either a 20 ohm mic switch OR a 20dB pad switch.
John Hardy Co. Jensen Twin Servo 990 Mic Pre (4 CHANNEL) Highlights
- JT-16-B - input transformer
- Two 990 discrete op-amps per channel - faster, quieter, more powerful and better sounding than typical monolithic op-amp
- Elimination of all coupling capacitors from the signal path - results in less degradation of the audio signal
- JT-11-BMQ - output transformer
- Input bias current compensation circuitry and DC servo circuitry - eliminates signal degrading coupling capacitors
John Hardy Co. Jensen Twin Servo 990 Mic Pre (4 CHANNEL) Features
- Fully sealed conductive plastic gain control - provides smooth continuos gain adjustments from 16dB to 60dB
- 20 Ohm mic switch
- Polarity reverse switch
- Phantom power switch
- All front panel switches are LED illuminated
- Gold plated XLR connectors - for maximum reliability
- Ground lift switch on each channel - helpful for eliminating ground loops
- VU-1 - very accurate and informative 20 segment LED meter, with separate peak LED, for monitoring preamp output
- Toroidal power transformer with additional shielding - eliminates hum problems so no external power supply is needed
- Universal power supply - internal switch provides six primary voltage choices to accommodate use anywhere in the world
- Chassis ground isolation switch - helpful for eliminating ground loops
- Pin 2 or pin 3 high - internal jumpers make changes in the field easy
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.