Savvy guitarists at AudioBuy.com.au Australia know the responsiveness and sonic versatility of low-gain overdrive, and that's exactly what you get with the JHS Double Barrel overdrive pedal. There's no high-gain aggressive distortion here, the Double Barrel is tuned to give you a wide range of low-gain overdrive tone in two flavors. The Double Barrel actually packs two of JHS' most popular overdrives, the JHS-808 and the Morning Glory overdrive circuits. Best of all you can use the two sections individually or linked together in series, making the JHS Double Barrel overdrive much more than a typical 2-in-1 pedal.
JHS Double Barrel Overdrive Pedal
- Transparent, open overdrive tone from the Morning Glory overdrive
- Warm, vintage clipping from the JHS-808 overdrive circuit
- Combine these overdrives for unique tone
Transparent, open overdrive tone from the Morning Glory overdrive
When you're after a defined, open overdrive sound, step on the left footswitch on the Double Barrel overdrive. It's the same overdrive circuit found in the Morning Glory, one of the most popular JHS overdrive pedals. It's got bite, definition, and depth, perfect for adding some extra zest to your guitar tone.
Warm, vintage clipping from the JHS-808 overdrive circuit
Step on the right footswitch on the Double Barrel overdrive, and you'll tap into the JHS-808 overdrive circuit. This classic overdrive sound boasts focused lows, outstanding presence, and warm clipping. Best of all there's a 3-way gain switch to fine-tune the response. Choose from "saturation" to add color to your tone, "boost" to hit your amplifier harder, or "crunch" for a more aggressive overdrive.
Combine these overdrives for unique tone
While each section on the Double Barrel overdrive sounds sweet, you can combine the two to create overdrive tones you've only dreamed of. Best of all, there's a toggle switch to select which overdrive section comes first in the signal path. Between the powerful tone-shaping controls and the ability to change the signal path, you've got incredible sonic potential in the JHS Double Barrel overdrive.
JHS Double Barrel Overdrive Pedal Features
- Low-gain overdrive pedal for electric guitar, with two distinct overdrive sections
- Based on two popular JHS pedals, the JHS-808 and the Morning Glory
- Each section can be used individually or combined, for incredible tonal range
- Choose which overdrive circuit is at the front of the signal path with the Order Toggle switch
- Exceptional sonic flexibility from the 3-way gain switch and bright cut switch
There's a world of low-gain overdrive to explore in the JHS Double Barrel pedal!
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).