With the JDK Audio V14, you've got a high-quality 4-band parametric equalizer to command. Modeled after the circuitry of classic, elite EQs, the JDK Audio V14 has dual concentric knobs, giving you continuously variable control of frequency selection and boost/cut. The modular V14 fits into API 500 Series chassis.JDK Audio V14 Modular 500 Series, Single-channel 4-band Equalizer at a Glance
- Premium-grade 4-band equalizer
- API's 500 Series: Long-term flexibility, lasting value
Premium-grade 4-band equalizer
JDK Audio's V14 offers a single channel of professional signal equalization in the popular 500 VPR format. Modeled after the circuitry of classic high-end EQs, the V14 delivers an affordable combination of rugged construction and solid performance. The V14 features an EQ in/out switch, plus dual concentric knobs which provide continuously variable control of boost/cut and frequency selection.
API's 500 Series: Long-term flexibility, lasting value
The beauty of the entire API 500 Series, which the JDK Audio V14 fits into, is its long-term flexibility and lasting value — especially when you consider that needs change over time. With a range of mounting frame options, the JDK Audio V14 will be a valuable asset to your ever-changing studio rigs. It's also ruggedly designed with sound you just won't outgrow — crafted to be your sonic partner for year after year after year.
- 4 bands of equalization modeled after the classic APSI model 562 EQ
- Each band offers continuously variable control of frequency and gain
- 12dB of boost/cut per band
- All 4 bands are peak/dipping parametric configuration
- Custom transformer balanced output
- High headroom +24dB clip level
- Formatted for 500 series racks
- I/O:Balanced Input and Output through VPR Rack
- (All measurements with 600 Ohm output load)
- Bandwidth: +/- 0.5dB, 20Hz — 50kHz
- THD+N @ 1kHz, +4dBu: 0.01%
- Maximum Level:+24dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:-102dB
- EQ Bands: 4 bands, all +/-12db Peak/Dip type
- Lo: 20Hz — 200Hz
- Lo-Mid:100Hz — 1kHz
- Hi-Mid: 500Hz — 5kHz
- Hi:2.2kHz — 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 12K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms Transformer Balanced
- Current:30mA, 3.4VoltAmps
- Dimensions: 1 VPR Alliance Slot
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Depth:7 Inches
- Weight:1.5 lbs.
The JDK Audio V14 puts API-grade engineering into an affordable, modular, premium 4-band equalizer!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.