Jackson DK2QHT Pro Series Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance
- Compound-radius fingerboard gives you the best of both worlds
- Premium components and construction
- Maple neck and strings-thru-body tailpiece = prodigious sustain
The Jackson DK2QHT Pro Series Dinky solidbody electric guitar sports a compound-radius fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12" radius that keeps things nice and comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16" radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs and monumental string bends without fretting out. You get the best of both worlds with the DK2QHT Pro Series Dinky.
Premium components and construction
What makes Jackson the solidbody electric guitar of choice for so many players? Start with the neck: hard rock maple with a comfortable, fast carve - it's joined to a compound-radius rosewood fingerboard and optimized for blazing leads and massive chords alike. Jackson guitar bodies are designed with killer tone and eye-catching looks in mind, providing distinctive body shapes while staying lightweight enough to play all night. Wanna talk tone? this Jackson DK2QHT Pro Series Dinky is fitted with Seymour Duncan humbuckers that deliver a huge sonic palette - from bell-like chime to fat 'n' snarling.
Maple neck and strings-thru-body tailpiece = prodigious sustain
From bow to stern, the Jackson DK2QHT Dinky is set up for mammoth sustain. You get a maple speed neck - one of the hardest tonewoods around - and a strings-thru-body tailpiece. Top that off with two attitude-laden high-output Seymour Duncan humbuckers, a favorite of AudioBuy.com.au Australia guitar players, and you've got a recipe for serious sustain.
Jackson DK2QHT Pro Series Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar Feature
- A performance-built solidbody electric guitar made for metal and rock
- Compound-radius rosewood fretboard lets you easily fret chords and pull off highly technical solos
- Graphite reinforced 1-piece maple neck string-through-body tailpiece provides phenomenal sustain
- A pair of Seymour Duncan JB and '59 humbucking pickups gives you a huge range of tone
- Alder body adds extra resonance and midrange to your sound
- Adjustable compensated bridge/string-through tail delivers serious sustain
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.