Ozone 6 Advanced Mastering Suite at a Glance
- Essential professional mastering tools in an easy-to-use package
- The best of analog hardware, the power and precision of analog-modeled DSP
- Elegant, streamlined user interface encourages creative experimentation
- Helpful visual feedback at every step of the mastering process
- Powerful presets to get you started
- Sculpt your masters with two powerful paragraphic EQs
- Eight bands of adjustable bell filters
- Additional high/lowpass and high/low shelving filters
- AnalogMatched EQ curves preserve analog behaviors
- Includes compression, limiting, and expansion
- Fine-tune the dynamics of your mixes
- Independent control for up to four frequency bands
- Interactive Threshold control with superimposed input/gain-reduction meters
- Juice your recordings with professional loudness and fullness
- Works effectively without sacrificing detail
- Lifts your perceived overall program level
- Prevents your master from clipping
- Add analog character, punch, and sparkle to your project
- A choice of Exciter modes gives you sonic flexibility
- Choose between tube or tape saturation
- Accentuate even-order harmonics
- Precisely adjust your master's stereo image and width
- Works with up to four frequency bands
- Independent per-band control over stereo width
- Integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter, for essential visual feedback
- MBIT+ dither algorithm minimizes quantization distortion
- Convert and dither to 24, 20, 16, 12, or 8 bits
- Easily master a 24-bit project for CD
- Smooth, quiet conversions with great-sounding dither
- Deploy this secret weapon of top mastering engineers
- Separates incoming stereo information into mid and side components
- Work independently with the center and the sides of a stereo mix
- Mid/Side mode built into four of Ozone's modules, plus I/O metering
- An extended toolset for advanced processing
- Ideal for professional mastering engineers
- Dynamic EQ, for amazing sound-sculpting precision
- Insight professional metering suite
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.