Your mix isn't finished until Ozone is on it The process of mastering ranges from correcting mistakes made in the mix to preparing a recording for target listening environments. Like a final coat of polish, mastering makes the difference between a good-sounding mix and a professional-sounding master. With Ozone 5, iZotope has delivered the biggest update ever to their critically-acclaimed software mastering system, making it easier than ever for anyone to master their audio simply and efficiently. Setting a industry standard for mastering tools, the Ozone 5 Advanced extends the standard version of Ozone 5 for greater flexibility, precision, and control. Based on feedback and requests gathered from mastering professionals, Ozone 5 Advanced includes exclusive controls and features like the Meter Bridge suite and 6 individual component plug-ins based on Ozone's mastering modules.
Pristine Sound In Ozone 5, every module has been updated with refined signal processing algorithms to bring you a greater level of mastering quality. The most complete mastering suite available has never sounded better.
Guided by iZotope's expertise in DSP research, Ozone 5 combines the best nuances of both analog and digital worlds:
- Analog-modeled processing combined with linear phase precision- Flexible sonic capabilities for adding realistic warmth, bite, punch, and space to your mix- IRC(TM) III Limiter for louder, fuller masters that preserve crisp transient detail- Fully-revamped hybrid Reverb module- Mid/side processing for tailoring the center and the edges of the stereo image separately- Documentation that helps demystify the mastering process
Optimized Workflow iZotope has redesigned the Ozone user interface to make it even easier to dial in the professional sound you want. Users can get started right away and experienced Ozone fans will feel right at home.Workflow enhancements allow for finer control while keeping important features right at your fingertips:
- Comprehensive preset manager with over 250 professionally-designed presets- Per-module presets and intelligent module Amount Controls- User-definable signal routing and extensive automation support- CPU-efficient and optimized for today's low-latency DAW environments
Visual Feedback With Ozone 5, see your mix like never before! A broad variety of updated metering tools provide unprecedented visualizations of how mix elements fit together, guiding both your eyes and your ears to the perfect-sounding master.
Each processing module is complemented with useful spectrums, phase meters, vectorscopes and level histograms. For example, use the Gain Reduction Trace view to help set the compressor's release time, or watch the Correlation Trace to catch instantaneous phase problems.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.