The Brute is Inward Connections’ most popular offering to date. It borrows the ultra-smooth opto-cell circuit of the flagship Vac Rac TSL-4 and pairs it with the VF600 discrete amp block, making the Brute a tremendous value. It smoothly controls transients while adding vibe and character with an airy quality. For 500 Series users it has become a near instant classic the world over.
For non-500 Series users, that revered sound is now available in a stereo-linkable, 1RU rackmount version, the Inward Connections Brute II. The Brute II’s new, rugged steel chassis leaves plenty of room for features not previously offered in its 500 Series predecessor. The most notable new features are built-in Wet/Dry Mix control, internal linking and four Ratio settings to choose from. These new features open new doors for tracking and mixing possibilities. The Brute II is the optical limiter for every engineer.
Inward Connections The Brute II Features
- TSL opto-cell reduction circuitry
- Transformer-balanced I/O
- VF600 discrete amp blocks
- Analog VU meter – switchable between GR and Output
- Mix control – mix dry and processed signal together
- Gain Reduction control
- Output control
- Four Ratio modes: Classic, Scary, Crazy, Psycho
- Link switch for stereo operation
- Bypass switch – relay controlled true bypass
- High-Pass Filter switch – 250Hz filter in the limiter detector circuit
- Heavy-duty steel 1RU enclosure
Inward Connections The Brute II Specifications
- Gain Reductions: up to 40dB
- Input Impedance: >100K ohms balanced
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.5dB @ 20Hz to 50KHz
- Output Signal to Noise Ratio: -95dB or greater
- THD + Noise: 0.01% @ 1KHz/+4dBu
- Reserve Makeup Gain: +15dB
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.