Inward Connections knows a thing or two about putting big sound in small packages. The Bad Boy compressor is no exception.
The Inward Connections Bad Boy 500 Series VCA compressor picks up where its predecessors, the VC500 and VOGAD, left off. It provides a huge range of compression timing options, allowing users to dial in attack and release to suit almost any source imaginable. This versatile circuit is also coupled to the famed VF600 discrete amp blocks and an all-new Wet/Dry Mix circuit, allowing tonal settings never before available on an Inward Connections VCA compressor. With its range of ratios, array of timing options and integrated Mix control, the Bad Boy is ready to tackle any source. It’s ready to work whether it’s leveling gentle acoustic guitars, smashing drums, tightening the mix bus, or even mastering. The Bad Boy is a good thing for any 500 Series rack.
Inward Connections Bad Boy Features
- VF600 discrete amp blocks
- Transformerless differential-balanced input
- Transformer-balanced output
- Wet/Dry Mix control
- LED Output VU meter -18db to +6dB
- Gain Makeup control +/- 16dB
- Threshold Control -40dB to +22dB
- Ratio Control 2:1 to 30:1 to infinity
- Attack Control 0.2 milliseconds to 20 milliseconds
- Release Control 0.1 seconds to 3 seconds
- LED Gain reduction meter -2dB to -20dB
- High Pass Filter – 250Hz sidechain filter
- Stereo Link – can be tied to an adjacent unit
- Bypass – relay engaged bypass
Inward Connections Bad Boy Specifications
- Input Impedance: > 20K ohms balanced
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.2dB @ 10Hz to 100KHz
- Output Signal to Noise: < -95dB
- THD + Noise: 0.01% @ 1KHz/+4dBu
- Distortion: 0.01% THD, +4dBu @ 1KHz
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.