Turn your U-87 from standard solid state, into a true tube microphone. The change over is accomplished quickly and easily by the user in one (1) minute or less.
This retrofit is non-destructive, and can be reverted back easily if one should ever want to use the retrofit at another studio. There are identical retrofits for both the older standard type as well as the newer a-i, with equally impressive results.
As one U-87 owner who utilizes the retrofit in a variety of applications said "I used to like how my solid state 87 sounded until I heard it tubed. Now because of the added sonic dimension and clarity, I won't use it unless it is tubed".
The retrofit has been a consistent winner time and again, in critical blind listening tests between itself and top world class solid state and tube microphones. Those who have conducted these microphone "shootouts" are like yourself, professionals in the audio field. They have been surprised and are greatly impressed when they learn the microphone they chose as best sounding overall is the retrofit.
The Retrofit Kit includes
- The internal Tube Retrofit pre-amp assembly
- Power Supply with continuously variable pattern pot
- Cables for the mic (6-pin), and power supply (Grounded AC)
- Instructions for change over
- All components are pre-assembled and ready for installation.
- At innerTUBE Audio, our development team have been designing analogue and tube circuits for over 25 years.
Our engineers have been responsible for high quality maintenance and repair in state of the art studios throughout Southern California. They have had much experience in re-design and tweaking of existing well known circuits. We have worked closely with accomplished and well known recording and mixing engineers, with many great sounding albums to their credit.
- It is with this background that we have designed the U-87 tube retrofit.
- The retrofit is a superior cost affective choice compared to new, re-issues or original tube microphones.
- The retrofitted U-87 is equal or better.
- Yes this is a strong statement, and, we would like an opportunity to prove it to you.
- All the components used in manufacture are new stock, tested and matched to exacting tolerances. The circuit is elegantly designed and bulletproof. We manufacture tube driven products only.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.