The TUBECORE 3U is a fully symmetric transformer balanced stereo mastering compressor. The structure is based on the typical vari-mu solution. Apart from the classic INPUT, THRESHOLD and OUTPUT controls it introduces switchable high pass filter in the sidechain, parallel compression (MIX knob), independent ATTACK and RELEASE switches and user replaceable tubes accessible from the back of the unit.
Comfort of Use
The Tubecore was designed as a studio mastering compressor. It is built using the 3U enclosure, which improves front panel clarity and makes it easier to replace tubes located at the back. The compressor allows you to work either in dual mono or mid/side mode (M/S). The Mode switch has two bypass positions – they both do the same, but we added the second one for your comfort and quick A/B comparing.
The design of the Tubecore 3U is based on the possibility to replace the tubes. As a user, you can choose between a few types: 6N1P-EW – standard set of tubes, “standard” IGS compression, 6BC8/6BZ8 – tight, transparent, punchy compression, 6386 – legendary compression, by famous twin triode, 5670 – deep and dark tube compression. The User's Manual describes in detail how to replace tubes, so it is quick and straightforward.
Every single TUBECORE 3U is hand made with high quality, matched components (1% metal film resistors, Wima caps). It is equipped with 6N1P-EW NOS tubes and individually calibrated to give you the unique and unspoiled experience of one of the best vari-mu compressors in history. It is equipped with Carnhill and Sowter audio transformers.
IGS Audio Tubecore 3U Specifications
- All stepped manipulators: 24 pole Elma switches
- Sidechain HPF: 120Hz, 60Hz, Off
- WET/DRY Mixer: 0 - 100%, 4 dB step
- MID/SIDE Processing: OpAmp M-S encode/decode
- Input Impedance (balanced): XLR, 2500 Ohm, Carnhill balanced
- Output Impedance (balanced): XLR, 600 Ohm, Sowter balanced
- Operating Level: +4dBu
- Max input level: +22 dBu
- Max output level: +22 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >107 dBA (@ 1kHz, +24 dBu)
- Max. gain: +35dB
- Max Gain Reduction: 20 dB
- Attack: 10 - 30 ms
- Release: 0.1s - 4s
- Fequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz; +/- 0.2dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 87 dBA
- THD: 0.12 %
- THD+N: 0.15 %
- IMD (SMPTE): 0.32%
- Crosstalk: 82 dB
- Voltage: 115/230V AC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 44 Wats
- Power supply: External
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.