IGS Audio NEOX 500 is a microphone preamplifier and compressor combo fitted into a single 500-series module, that can work with any API 500 Series compatible rack. It was created using advanced transformerless design, providing low noise signal path, excellent dynamic response, and maintenance free usage for years. Despite the extended functionality (for a single 500-series unit) it still offers the ease of use, through the well laid out front panel.
The preamp section features 60dB of adjustable gain boost, phantom power, phase flip and 70 Hz high pass filter. The compressor section is based on the VCA principle, using highly specialized IC, supported by an external circuity, that controls the attack and release times. The envelope of the release time consist of two stages – the amount of gain reduction lowers by 80% within the first 150ms and by further 20% within the next 450ms. This unique feature helps the NEOX 500 to behave like an optical compressor. User has an access to the THRESHOLD level knob, RATIO (1:1 to 100:1 – soft compression to hard limiting), OUTPUT level and the bypass switch.
Comprehensive metering is also available on the front panel. 5-Led VU meter showing the module output level and 5-Led Gain Reduction meter displaying the amount of signal reduction achieved by the VCA compressor.
IGS Audio Neox 500 Specifications
- API 500 standard module,
- Input impedance: 10k Ohm,
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm,
- Maximum input level: +4 dBu,
- Maximum output level: +20 dBu (into 600 ohm load),
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0,009% (1 kHz),
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0,1 dB),
- Preamplifier gain: 16 to 60 dB (44 dB of smooth adjustment range),
- Maximum gain reduction: 24 dB,
- Ratio range: 1:1 to 100:1,
- Make-up gain range: 22 dB,
- Attack time: 5 ms,
- Release time: 150 ms (80%) + 450 ms (20%),
- HPF: 70 Hz (-3dB, 6dB/oct),
- Signal to noise ratio: >93 dBA,
- Dynamic range: >93 dBA,
- Power consumption: 2,9 W (180 mA per slot),
- Dimensions: 132x37x158mm,
- Shipping weight: 550g.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.