Many sound engineers believe that the passive equalizer is a cure for all digital evils. A distinctive characteristic of the IGS Audio Rubber Bands Equalizer is its stereophonic structure, where the manual selecting of components with an accuracy of 1% allows for perfectly synchronous manipulation of both channels. The inputs and outputs are transformer balanced.
The Rubber Bands EQ consists of two blocks: The first block is a classic passive filter well known from the EQP-1 Pultec equalizer. The second block is a specially designed two-stage tube amplifier called Organic Amp.
The new design includes a bypass relay, which allows you to instantly compare the results of your work. The equalizer has been divided into 4 sections: 2 for bass and 2 for treble. Frequencies are being selected with stepped switches. Boosting and cutting are controlled continuously. Manipulators featured are Bass Boost, Bass Cut, High Boost (with the choice of Q) and High Cut. Interactions of filters that allow simultaneous boosting and cutting of certain frequencies can produce amazing sound effects.
IGS Audio EQ2P Rubber Bands Specifications
- Boost/Cut Range: +/- 15 dB
- Hard wire bypass: Yes
- All stepped manipulators: For frequency selection
- Q factor: 0.5 to 4
- Input Impedance (balanced): 10k ohm
- Output Impedance (balanced): 600 ohm
- Audio transformers: Yes, Carnhill, Edcor
- Operating Level: +4 dBu
- Max input level: +18 dBu
- Max output level: +22 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 95 dBA @ 1kHz, +18dBu
- Fequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz; +/- 0.3dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 81 dBA
- THD: 0.25% @ 20-20kHz
- THD+N: 0.33% @ 20-20kHz
- IMD (SMPTE): 0.32% @ 20-20kHz
- Crosstalk: 80 dB @ 20-20kHz
- Voltage: 115/230V AC, 50 - 60Hz
- Power consumption: 34W
- Power supply: External
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.