Fast, easy playing with serious tonal versatility
With superior attack and tonal clarity, the Ibanez SR670 combines the warmth of mahogany and the bite of ash in a lightweight body, coupled with a thin, smooth-playing neck with extraordinary upper fret access. The Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups provide warm response that's easily tailored by the custom Ibanez 3-band EQ with 3-way mid-frequency switch. From the ground up, this is a bass that designed to satisfy any bass player at a very friendly price.FEATURES
- Mahogany body with ash top
- Jatoba/walnut neck with extended neck joint for easier upper fret access
- Dual Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups with custom Ibanez 3-band EQ
- Ibanez Accu-Cast B500 bridge with adjustable string spacing
Discover your musical creativity with a new SR670 todaySPECIFICATIONS Neck
- Shape: Not specified
- Wood: Jatoba/walnut
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Info not available
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: BH2 dual-coil
- Bridge: BH2 dual-coil
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Custom Ibanez
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ with mid-frequency switch
- Material: Select hardwood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Material not specified
- Nut material: TUSQ
- Nut width: 1.496 in. (38mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Ash
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable with adjustable string spacing
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Info not available
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.