Since 1987, musicians all over the world have come to know the playing comfort and unique sound of the Ibanez SR series bass. With 3-band EQ and its newly developed Mid-Frequency Select switch, the Ibanez SR500 bass can produce any sound you require.
The SR500 bass starts with a balanced, contoured mahogany body that's comfortable and resonates well for strong lows and low mids.
The SR500's sleek and strong 5-piece SR4 jatoba/bubinga neck is easy to play with just the right width and radius. The smooth curve and beveled styling of the neck joint will also be appreciated when reaching for high notes.
The SR500 features an easy-access 9V battery box, powering a Bartonlini MK1 3-band EQ. The 2 Bartolini MK1 pickups are split-coil designs that provide a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy. The neck and bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single-coils, but without the hum and noise.
Ibanez SR500PB 4-String Electric Bass Guitar Features
- Lightweight, balanced comfort-contoured body
- Thinner neck than traditional basses for effortless fretwork
- Bartolini MK-1 pickups and EQB-3S 3 band EQ with mid-frequency switch deliver world-class sound and tone
Ibanez SR500PB 4-String Electric Bass Guitar Specifications
- Neck Material: 5pc Jatoba/ Bubinga
- Neck Type: SR4
- Body: Mahogany body
- Frets: Medium frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Abalone oval inlay
- Bridge: Accu-Cast B20 bridge
- NeckPU: Bartolini MK1-4-F
- BridgePU: Bartolini MK1-4-R
- EQ: EQB-IIIS
- HW Color: CK
- Finishes: Brown burst
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.