This stylish 4-string begins with a beautiful flamed Maple top/Mahogany body combination that produces a robust, full balanced tone. The Vintage Natural Flat finish allows the body to resonate more freely and creates an understated look of elegance, but the big news is the 5-piece Wenge/Bubinga "Neck-Thru" construction. Running from the top of the headstock, down to the lower strap pin, the "Neck-Thru" design increases sustain, improves tuning stability and allows unfettered access to the highest frets. Sustain and string vibration are also optimized by the ingenious Mono-rail IV bridge.
Super-smooth, hand-crimped Medium frets on a Rosewood fingerboard make this handsome bass as enjoyable to play, as it is to look at.
For electronics, the SR1400TE-VNF comes loaded with two Nordstrand "Big Single" passive pickups. Designed to create a full, aggressive sound, Big Singles produce a powerful low-end without sacrificing the articulation associated with single coil pickups. Additional sound shaping is provided by an Ibanez EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ. Pound for pound, the SR Premium is the working pro's clear choice.
Ibanez SR1400TE Premium Electric Bass Specifications
- Neck: Atlas-4 5pc Wenge/Bubinga "Neck-Thru" construction w/KTS TITANIUM rods
- Body: Flamed Maple Top w/ Mahogany body
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: BLACK TUSQ XLnut
- Inlay: Abalone oval inlay
- Frets: Medium w/ Premium Fret Edge Treatment
- Pickups: Nordstrand "Big Single" (neck and bridge)
- EQ: EQB-IIISC 3-band eq w/Eq bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
- Bridge: Mono-rail IV bridge
- Hardware: Gold
- Gig Bag: included
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.