An exquisite guitar, worthy of a master.
The Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar is made in Japan with typical Ibanez flair and remarkable craftsmanship. It's a fine instrument, designed to satisfy and inspire both the established performer and one waiting in the wings. This exceptional player features a shapely alder body in a striking finish and a JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck. Its rosewood fingerboard has Abalone dot inlays and 6105 frets with the Prestige fret edge treatment. This is the first JS model to have a 24-fret fingerboard and comes with Joe's favorite DiMarzio pickups wired to some advanced electronics. There's a high pass filter on the volume pot that maintains highs at low volumes and a push/pull coil tap that adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups. Also featured is the legendary and original JS/Edge Tremolo that's Joe's favorite in feel and tone.
Ibanez JS2410 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar FEATURES
- JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Alder body
- Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone dot inlay
- 6105 frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
- Edge bridge, Ultralite Tremolo Arm included
- DiMarzio Satch Track (H) neck pu
- DiMarzio Mo' Joe (H) bridge pu
- Hi-pass filter on volume control (push/pull)
- Coil-tap switch on tone control (push/pull)
- Chrome hardware
- Hardshell case included
Get a guitar that you'll never outgrow. Order today.
Ibanez JS2410 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar SPECIFICATIONS
- Neck Dimensions
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Width at Last Fret: 58mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22.3mm
- Radius: 250mmR
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.