The Ibanez Paul Gilbert FRM200 - a trailblazing signature guitar featuring a sustain-enabling large set-in neck joint and DiMarzio PG-13 mini-humbuckers
Paul Gilbert is not only an extraordinary musician, but a creative tinkerer as well. Always looking to build a better mousetrap…or at least a more versatile one, Paul endlessly searches for ways to improve his instrument as a vehicle for his musical ideas.
The creatively restless guitarist has re-tooled the Fireman several times through the years, and the FRM200 represents the latest version of his iconic axe.
As with previous Fireman models, the FRM200 features a bigger-than-average set-in neck joint that Gilbert maintains is the secret to his endless sustain. Conjoined to a Mahogany body, the neck is a Mahogany/Maple 3-piece with a Ebony fingerboard and narrow & tall frets to facilitate more extreme string bending. The Tight-Tune bridge/ tailpiece is the perfect hard tail combination of adjustability and dependable tuning stability.
The DiMarzio PG-13 mini-humbuckers are designed to produce more output with increase in harmonics yet still maintaining the dynamics and clarity of a traditional minibucker.
- Mahogany body
- 3-piece Mahogany/Maple set-in neck, 24.75" scale, Bound Ebony fretboard, Narrow & Tall frets
- 2 DiMarzio PG-13 humbucking pickups
- Tight-Tune bridge/tailpiece, Chrome Hardware
Paul Gilbert has been one of rock's most influential guitarists since the mid 1980's - get the guitar that inspires him to be his best. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: Info not available
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: PG-13 mini-humbucker
- Bridge: PG-13 mini-humbucker
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tight-Tune
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.