The Hear Back system changes the way monitor mixing is accomplished on stage or auditorium - as well as, in the studio! Imagine getting your mix exactly the way you want it. With the Hear Back, you save time and get the sound just right, the first time. This affordable system is perfect for headphones, wired and wireless in-ear monitors, and/or conventional floor monitors!Hear Back Four Pack at a Glance
- Hear Back Hub with multiple inputs
- Four Hear Back Mixers for personal mixing on stage or in the studio
- Incredible value with an "all-in-one" attitude
A single Hub supplies signal and power to a maximum of eight (8) Mixers - this bundle includes four (4) Mixers. That's one for you and three more for other members in the band! You can always purchase more Mixers (again, up to eight) if the need arises. If that's not enough, the Hubs can be daisy-chained using the HearBus In and Out for virtually unlimited system size. The Hub supports 8-channels of ADAT lightpipe or analog via DB-25 input. It couldn't be any easier!Hear Back Hub Features
- Three switch selectable 8-channel input sources:
- ADAT Optical
- 24-bit A/D converters
- Digital inputs: 44.1KHz and 48kHz sample rates
- Less than 1.5 milliseconds system delay
- 3-LED four-level metering
- Standard CAT5E - delivers power and signals to mixers
- Daisy-chain for very large systems
- Internal universal input power supply
- 1 RU chassis
The Hear Back Mixer is your personal control surface that allows you to create YOUR OWN monitor mix - live! The Mixer features 10-channel control, 8 incoming signals and your own monitor volume. You also have control over the built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a "brick wall" limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload). Also, for convenient on-stage or in the studio use, the Mixer offers a built-in standard threaded mic stand mount! Each Mixer is connected to the Hub via affordable and easily available Cat 5ee cables. Total control of your own mix - that's the Hear Back system.Hear Back Mixer Features
- Local control up to ten channels of audio
- Master volume
- Built-in DSP limiter
- 24-bit D/A converters
- Less than 1.5 millisecond
- total system delay
- Bus status indicator
- Headphone amplifier fault indicator
- Link indicators
- Standard Cat 5ee power and
- signal connection
- Balanced line outs, mono/stereo
- Stereo AUX in: Expand numbers of mixers or drum module/metronome input
- Built-in standard threaded mic stand mount
The Hear Back Four Pack includes four (4) Mixers, one (1) Hub, four (4) FREE 50 foot Cat 5ee cables, and one (1) FREE Hear Back analog DA-88 style cable saving you a total of $130.00!Hear Back Four Pack Features:
- Virtually unlimited system size
- Very attractive pricing
- Excellent audio fidelity
- Built-in DSP Limiter
- Very long digital lines possible without loss of audio quality
- Audio inputs ADAT, analog, and the HearBus are switch selectable from the front panel.
- Local control of up to ten channels of audio (8 inputs plus a stereo Aux input) Master Volume (controls the level to the headphones, line outs and the Aux input to the line outputs)
- Built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a "brick wall" limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload)
- Headphone amplifier fault indicator in case of over temperature, or a short, the red LED comes on to alert the user something is a problem.
- A second visual trouble shooting aid for the user is the Bus status indicator
- Link Indicators - Whenever two pairs of mono inputs are linked for stereo operation the link LED is illuminated
- Standard Cat 5ee power and signal Connection, cost effective, simple, non-obtrusive way to connect eight channels of audio. The Cable is held in place with a "built-in cable strain relief"
- Balanced Line-Outs, Mono/Stereo
- Stereo AUX In
- Built-in Mic Stand Mount may be mounted to a standard mic stand or clipped onto a stand extension bar or clip
- High Power - Low Distortion Headphone Amplifiers
Hear Back4 pack - One of the industry's most powerful headphone amplifiers!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.