Guild brings back a classic with the T-50 Slim thinline hollowbody guitar. The only non-cutaway body design in the Newark St. Collection, the thinline T-50 features arched maple back, sides, and top, all dressed in a cool sunburst finish that's drenched in vintage details that complete the classic vibe. Guitarists at AudioBuy.com.au Australia love the honest-to-goodness vintage tone you get from the T-50 Slim's thin 1.9" body depth combined with an SB1-F single-coil pickup - it's not just classic Guild® tone, it's the signature sound of a mid-1960s T-50.
Guild T-50 Slim Thinline Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Based on a classic Guild hollowbody
- Thinline semi-hollowbody for comfortable playing and rich tone
- 3-piece neck for long-lasting playability
Based on a classic Guild hollowbody
Based on the mid-1960s model, the T-50 Slim hollowbody packs all the mojo that made the original such a popular guitar during the rock revolution. A low-output single-coil dog-eared SB1-F pickup works well with any amp - solid state or tube, new or vintage. The mere 1.9" deep thinline body design gives you great vintage tone that is as ready for rock as it is for country or blues.
Thinline hollowbody for comfortable playing and rich tone
Try as you may, you just can't get the same vibrant, overtone-rich sound of a hollowbody with a traditional solidbody. But instead of giving you a bulky instrument, Guild gave the T-50 Slim a thinline body style that gives you the woody warmth of a hollow instrument plus comfortable playability.
2-piece neck for long-lasting playability
Multi-piece necks are stronger and more rigid than single-piece necks, resisting twisting and warping over the years. The mahogany neck's soft u shape gives you vintage feel and comfortable playability. Treat it well, and you'll get a lifetime of exceptional playability from the Guild T-50 Slim hollowbody.
Guild T-50 Slim Thinline Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features
- Non-cutaway hollowbody guitar with arched all-maple body based on a mid-1960s T-50 model
- 1.9" body depth is primed for amplification
- Classic Guild harp tailpiece looks cool and keeps your tuning stable
- Iconic center-raised headstock and ivory binding round out vintage appointments
- Low-output SB1-F single-coil dog-eared pickup has a warm, versatile sound
- Vintage playing feel from the soft u-shaped neck
- Hardshell case included
Vintage tone and vibe with Guild's T-50 Slim hollowbody guitar!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.